Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every time we put the dogs out, and are on the computer in my kitchen/dining area, and they hear us, they poke their heads thru thr cat door!
They go into my garage and do this, watching us.

It cracks me up to no end when they do this. Dixie actually got stuck once trying to put her arm thru as well, that was long ago, just her head fits now.

The cat door was here when we bought the house.

http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y289/sajoseph/?action=view&current=000_0027.flv

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
HAHAHAHAAHAH!!!

I spat out my orange juice!!! They all have that face eh? That innocent face you want to bite!!

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They do! Those eyes, they always look almost submissive, however, its not submissiveness, it is more like "I love you,, pet me??"

I dunno, but I am telling you, my house is a riot. It is a circus. Every time I turn around someone is doing something funny. So I am glad I finally got a camera.

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
hahaa, I love it.

Im sending the video to everyone I know...that's how cute it is. SO something my Chapps would do!

I would love to come over, looks like a blast!!

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
LOL That's so cute! My guys fit through my doggie door just fine, but they frequently just stick their head through just to see what's going on on the other side. Cracks me up.

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
That is HILARIOUS!!! Haus won't use our doggy door, and Justice looks at you like you're dumb or something. It was here when we bought our house too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts