Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

Caught In The Act - Post your pictures here

2K views 25 replies 17 participants last post by  OrsonDogge 
#1 ·
Here we go! Post pics of your dogs in the act of doing something they aren't suppose to.

This is my friends Great Dane pup stealing a drink from the sink, the tape on his ears is from a crop just so you know.

See less See more
#11 ·
a dirty Taurus climbing over onto the "good couch" (they're not allowed on this couch) hehe
haha he sat there with this look on his face and didn't move like he was trying to be invisible. haha dork!
:D

#15 ·
:lol: Looks like chico got worn out shredding and passed out in the
fluff...like he's sleeping in a cloud!

Here's a video "caught in act", kinda let him keep killing the toy.
It was already dead :wink:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMnEw2l9qVM

#18 ·
His snorts are too much!
:lol: I guess im so used to his grunts & snorts that i dont notice anymore.
Didnt even realize he was doing it in that video, i re-watched it and
giggled. He IS snorty!!! He's actually doing it now!! :lol:

#20 ·
I had to look at that picture twice to realize Chico was in all that :lol:

bearsmom, I have came home numerous times to find disasters like that. My dogs are usually fairly good about not destroying stuff, but when you get them all together...it's like a mad house. I guess they are trying to compete with everyone.

Back when my Great Dane Diva (rip) had puppies, she was a pregnant rescue. Well she had her puppies and at 6 weeks, we were keeping them in the laundry room with a baby gate. Well I left and went to a friends house, hey the puppies would be fine for 20 minutes right? Well I came home and somehow they had managed to knock down the baby gate and start trashing the bathroom and living room. Well it was more the living room cause they drug everything in there :lol:

#21 ·
OrsonDogge said:
:lol: Looks like chico got worn out shredding and passed out in the
fluff...like he's sleeping in a cloud!

Here's a video "caught in act", kinda let him keep killing the toy.
It was already dead :wink:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMnEw2l9qVM
Oh my goodness that is a funny video
I also liked your other videos
Sucking squirrel and the yellow toy
everyone in our office was cracking up

#22 ·
Years ago, I fostered a Newfoundland pup...she was abut 10 weeks old at the time. I had to run to the neighbor's house to water her plants/take in her mail, so I put Cheyenne in the kitchen with a baby gate up (wood frame, plastic 'fence'). I came home abut 15 minutes later and Cheyenne had chewed a hole thru the gate, escaped and managed to drag a little something from every room and chew it up (toilet paper, underwear, clothes, stuffed animal)...she was laying on top of the pile, exhausted from all of her hard work :lol: Since she was just a puppy, she wasn't able to chew things up TOO badly...just enough to let you know she had 'been there'. Wish I could find my pics of it...too funny!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.