1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a couple of phone-pics to share. Quality stinks, but oh well.... :wink:

Sleepy Maximus. Check out the belly! :lol:

He's determined that Buster is his mama, and tries constantly to nurse. :roll:

Buster's so patient with him - such a sweetie.

Buster Boo with the big mean kitty.

Thanks for looking! :D

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
ummmmm to the nursing! lol

Love the pictures tho. we definitly need more buster

·
Super Moderator
16,023 Posts
OMG, that first pic is adorable especially with the black dots all lined up in a
row. And I just love the look on Buster's face when the pup is trying to nurse. Looks
like he is thinking, "You've got to be kidding, doesn't this pup notice ANYTHING
different down there?"
:lol: :lol:

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
OMG! That 'nursing' pic....the look on Buster's face is PRICELESS! Too funny! maximus is a cuite...but we also need more pics of Buster...he's so handsome!

·
Registered
623 Posts
Those pics are great, and they're cute as hell, but I need to know, what phone do you have that your pictures come out that big and relatively clear. Mine is terrible compared to yours.

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Teehee. He just puts up with it all. Today he tried to hide between the table and wall to get away from Max. Imagine - 90 pound Buster hiding away from a 3 pound puppy! LOL. He's good natured about it - he will eventually tell Max he's had enough and put his mouth over the puppy's head, but he's very gentle about it.

Do the dew - it's a Motorola Razr. It took better pictures before it went swimming. Twice. :roll: :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.