1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My poor, sweet, innocent Maddi :(.

Two words: P.I.M.P. Yeah, you know it.

Couple other random ones.

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
LOL Poor Maddie. :( The picture of he in the window is stunning! Your dogs are lovely. :D

·
Registered
328 Posts
Nice dogs :)
But don´t like when pepole let there dog dominate another dog like that. When older dog have tryed that on Link when he was smaller I have gived them an lesson so they won´t do that again, the some goes to Link. There is better ways for a dog to dominate an other dog, like make the dog lay down.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Not being an ass here, but I just see a dog fight about to happen. And a camera isn't going to do any good in that case.

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
Miakoda said:
Not being an ass here, but I just see a dog fight about to happen. And a camera isn't going to do any good in that case.
Dido that, sorry but Maddi doesn't look too pleased. Sure maybe a couple Jack russel terriers, but bullies, ahh, might be in for some trouble. Abby did that to a lab we use to watch, we would always scold her for it because the poor old lab had bad hips and like Link said. There other ways to show whos dominant in the pack. If that was to be the way, then possibly leashing both of them or have a professional handler near by in case something was to happen.

And i'm not trying to be a party pooper either :wink:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.