Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was an event called Bark in the Park held here in Ottawa. A well known pitbull rescuer here in Ottawa came out with one of her many pitties, and I had to bring someone along to help me with my crazy duo! They called Holly a boxer, but she is half sheperd. Heres the pic...and yes, the muzzled pitties :cry: :

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
:shock: Boxer? Where in the helk did they get that from? Ridgeback? Black Mouth Cur (it is a breed I am not calling him names) maybe.......but a Boxer? WOOOOOW people never cease to amaze me

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Oh wow! That's so cool! I can't believe they make handsome Chapps wear that thing. :cry: When I live in an Apt.(don't live there anymore) Legend had to wear one but I got him the velcro one it looks like a figure 8. One loop(one in. in width) goes around the mouth and the other around the neck.

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Boxer? Where in the helk did they get that from? Ridgeback? Black Mouth Cur (it is a breed I am not calling him names) maybe.......but a Boxer? WOOOOOW people never cease to amaze me
Holly looks VERY much like a boxer actually. All she has is the sheperd's long nose and ears.

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So, is it law there that pits have to be muzzled in public??
Since Aug 29th 2005, yep. Have to be muzzled and leashed at all times while on public property. LOTS of other stipulations as well....owning a pitbull in Ontario is not for the faint of heart, that's forsure.

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
angie7349 said:
:shock: Boxer? Where in the helk did they get that from? Ridgeback? Black Mouth Cur (it is a breed I am not calling him names) maybe.......but a Boxer? WOOOOOW people never cease to amaze me
Holly is a Boxer/GSD mix.
:oops: :lol:

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
How cool! They look great.

We need to show that these awesome dogs should not be wearing muzzles. Maybe some of the owners though, lol. Unfortunately I have seen my fair share of idiot pitty owners (and AB or all dogs for that matter).

1 - 16 of 16 Posts