Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, it's over and done with. Chapps had everything removed and they could save his toe...they also cut all his nails short while they were at it. The vet tech told me she gave him a pain injection which will last for the next 24 hours. Also to continue his anti-biotics and we can only take off his bandage on Tuesday.
He is OUT OF IT...I remember this from when he was neutered, but he seems even worse this time around, even groggier. I offered him some food and water but he just needs to rest for now. He can't even really stand up without lowering to the ground. So we made him comfy on the couch.

Here are 2 pics I took. They made him a cute little blue bandage with a Nike sign on it, hehe. He doesn't want all his lady friends to see him this way, but i'm an annoying mommy.

I warmed up a blanket in the dryer and put it around his bum..he is cozy as can be:

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
Awww...glad he's home and the worst is over! Hope he heals quickly!! I love his bandage...how hip!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Awwww....look at that baby! Give him some hugs from me and my crew, won't you? Glad to hear everything went well and that they were able to save the toe! Great news. :D

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Chapps is so sweet.
Did the vet say what the growth was?
The vet said she wasn't sure but it might be a fungus. She's sending the growths away to be tested though, So I should know within a week!

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
AAAWWW...look at that big baby! I just wanna give him a big hug! I love Mr. Chapps. Glad to hear all went well, and I pray he heals up soon and fast! :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts