·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Very nice collars!!

·
Registered
623 Posts
I love it, may have to look into getting my boys one. I have noticed lots of yall have them. Where do you get them from????

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
coco said:
I love it, may have to look into getting my boys one. I have noticed lots of yall have them. Where do you get them from????
The website is www.blockydogs.com and they have lots of colors and styles to choose from.

bella_blue said:
wesome. It looks great on her. How much did you pay for that particular style? I'd like to get something similar for Bella.
Not cheap, lol. With shipping and everything it came to $50. :shock:

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Holy crap!! I guess if they're really well made and last a reeeeeeally long time, it's worth it. :)

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
She looks so proud in her new collar!!!!!! Very nice! :D

Off topic but, bella_blue I love your new avi/sig set!!!!

·
Registered
914 Posts
i love the new look. gordy seen a spike one that he liked today. it was 40 $$$ so mommy siad we will have to get it next time. lol.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Well, I've decided to get Bella a Blocky Dogs collar for her birthday. I'm going to get her a 1.5" black collar with the light purple stripe and stiching for her name. :D

·
Registered
807 Posts
bella_blue said:
Well, I've decided to get Bella a Blocky Dogs collar for her birthday. I'm going to get her a 1.5" black collar with the light purple stripe and stiching for her name. :D

They are well made collars. I didnt like the price either, as long as it holds up that is all that matters. I dont think you will be disapointed.

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
We're thinking about getting Haus one too.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts