Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

Chat events

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Zippitydodaa 
#1 ·
Ok, so I used to be part of another forum of a completely different topic, and we would have weekly or bi weekly chat events. I dont know if that would work here or not, but I was wondering if we could make a new section titled chat events, and put the chat room addy into a sticky at the top of it. Then if people wanted to be in the chat room, and others wanted to join, they could post there and people would actually see it. I found the chat room thread today, but its hard to catch other people in it. Also people could post if they wanted to do a chat on a particular day and time so others could catch it. . . Anyway, just a thought :)

#2 ·
for starters I think the chat room thread should be a sticky... thats the link i use to get into the room no matter what computer i am on. but there are a good amount of people on during the day while at work and what not. then at night it dies down a whole lot to the point of no one being there

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.