Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered this from Cafepress.com. I love it! I also ordered a sticker and 10 magnets to give to family and friends. Tasha will be getting one!

(It's kind of wrinkled, so it looks a little distorted in this picture.)

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
hehe! I love it!!!

Can't wait for the magnet, I'm so excited :)

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
augrad said:
That's so cool. You sent them the pics and they custom made it?
I made the graphic in Photoshop, uploaded it, and ordered away. They make everything. :) It was so easy. They were having a sale on items that you designed yourself, so I got the tote bag, a sticker, and 10 magnets for $20.

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Awe that is cute now I am going to have to get one :wink:

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
That is so cool. Love seeing Haus, Bella and Remy on the bag. Usae it EVERYWHERE so people can see the saying with great dogs as the example.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Very cute! Of course with dogs like that how could it not be cute. I would carry my lunch bag in it to work.

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
Looks great! I donated money to that one abused pitbull cross a while back and got a ribbon magnet that says "dog fighting is a crime" and someone stole it off my car within two weeks!

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
BanterBull said:
Looks great! I donated money to that one abused pitbull cross a while back and got a ribbon magnet that says "dog fighting is a crime" and someone stole it off my car within two weeks!
Man! People are jerks! Too many people think they're entitled to just take whatever they want. I hate that attitude.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts