Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
OK, that first one was the 1/2 hour quickie cause I didn't know if I'd have time anytime soon to make a better one.

here, in my opinion, is the better one...............Trina's favorite flower is Tulips btw.

Oh, and ps Trina, check out Koa's collar. What a stud! :D

Bridget

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
That new one rocks!!!!!!!!!!! How cool is that? Fina you're awesome. :D

PS~ Fina, Does the font come like that (with the lines)? Did you get it at dafont?

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
I love the 2nd one. The flowers look better than just one big one. Can't wait until next month so that moose will get a new one. Bridget you are great with the banner making.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Care said:
That new one rocks!!!!!!!!!!! How cool is that? Fina you're awesome. :D

PS~ Fina, Does the font come like that (with the lines)? Did you get it at dafont?
Thanks :D , here's an avatar to go with it, but I'm not sure if I like it yet........

I did the huge font download for like 4.95 or something. FontFreak.com

·
Registered
586 Posts
Beetle,

I feel so honored by your complement! After looking at your website I am in awe!

Could you tell me how you do your shadowing? I try, but like the shadow of the clover, how do you do that?????

Thanks,

Bridget

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
OMG, I am in loooove with the second one too! LOL @ Koa's "new" collar! And I love the avatar too! You are just too wonderful!!

And Leann -- your banner was awesome too, I was just feeling the need for "Spring" !! Don't feel rejected. :)

·
Registered
257 Posts
bridget you are the banner queen!
personally i love the second one but the size of the flower in the first on is fantastic.
i also love care's work on champ-and-jas's new banner.
gotta upload some pics so i can book i too...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.