Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
:lol: I'm glad you like it. I went on a banner making spree last night, I think I made 6 or so. Well, the whole time I was making them, I was sitting with my left leg up on the chair under my right leg. My foot fell asleep, and I got up to answer the door, and couldn't walk. I had no feeling in my left foot, and I twisted it. It made this really loud pop. I didn't break my ankle, but it sure hurts. :( It's swollen and gross looking. So yeah, enjoy your banner. :p

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
HausMommy said:
:lol: I'm glad you like it. I went on a banner making spree last night, I think I made 6 or so. Well, the whole time I was making them, I was sitting with my left leg up on the chair under my right leg. My foot fell asleep, and I got up to answer the door, and couldn't walk. I had no feeling in my left foot, and I twisted it. It made this really loud pop. I didn't break my ankle, but it sure hurts. :( It's swollen and gross looking. So yeah, enjoy your banner. :p

eeeewwwwwwww!

ouch!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Pretty sweet.

Ummm.....Tash, if you're sitting around with your bum foot, I wouldn't mind a new banner. I don't think I've had the pleasure of having a Tasha original yet. :notworthy:

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Kasco said:
Pretty sweet.

Ummm.....Tash, if you're sitting around with your bum foot, I wouldn't mind a new banner. I don't think I've had the pleasure of having a Tasha original yet. :notworthy:
:lol: I still had to work. :? As soon as I get home and hobble upstairs I can make you one.

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
HausMommy said:
Kasco said:
Pretty sweet.

:lol: I still had to work. :? As soon as I get home and hobble upstairs I can make you one.
Thanks....I'll PM you some pics. :D

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
artistheather said:
How do you make banners?
I wouldnt mind tryin to do one
I used Photoshop CS2 to make my banners. The size is 550 pixels x 150 pixels.

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
artistheather said:
Thanks Maybe for THICK people like myself you should make a step by step instruction forum lol :lol:
There's not really a specific way to do it. A lot of it just lies in the creativity of the artist.

If you'd like some help, you can pm me and I'd be more than happy to help you. :wink:

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
artistheather said:
ok pm you now right away :lol:
Ok, I have to run a few errands. I will be back later on today. :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts