Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm so excited to finally have an avatar attached to my posts! Roxy did the cropping from the original photo for me. I couldn't figure out the size b/c the original was so large. It's from one of my favorite photos of Chopper. My husband had taken Chopper out for a spin through the neighborhood. When they came back, my husband gets out of the car, walks over to the passenger side, opens the door for Chopper to jump out. Well, Chopper jumped out & then he jumped right back in....right into the driver's seat as though he's telling us "It's my turn now!"

Roxy, thank you again for doing this for me.

Maria

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
I see pics but not an avatar. :scratch:

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Now I'm REALLY bummed! I know when I posted it was there. I'll have to figure it out tonight & maybe they'll magically re-appear. I'm not that well versed with the pictures & the computer. Give me documents, documents, lists, lists & more; but this stuff I'm just trying to figure out.

Thanks for letting me know.

Maria

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Now I'm really confused. The avatar is back again! Roxy did you do something to make Chopper's picture appear?

Now to see if I can repost the others.

Okay, here's hoping this works; otherwise I'll try using Photobucket.

Thanks,

Maria

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Okay, if this one doesn't work, I give up! I uploaded the avatar from my computer to photobucket, went into my profile deleted the one that was there, & then copied & pasted the URL line from photobucket. Somebody let me know if this worked, please.

Maria

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.