• Shouldn't be allowed to breed.

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.woodspits.com/

What do you think of them? And, don't automatically think I'm for them looking like that. I'm not, just want to see your "stance." :) :eek: :D :lol: :p :twisted: Joking regarding the stance... For the record, I wouldn't buy one, but that's just one opinion!

~SDM

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
That's pathetic. :evil:

·
Registered
807 Posts
Amocat00 said:
The sad thing is they and their customers TRULY believe they have something good going...

That is by far the worst display of dogs I have ever seen. Look at the chains they strap to those dogs. I bet they wont be able to walk from bad joints by the age of 7.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Definitely not my style of APBT. But hey, maybe it's just me and my old school ways that's keeping me from understanding the purpose of their dog's structure. :?:

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Those poor dogs :(. In any sane society producing dogs like that would constitute cruelty. I can't imagine how they could possibly be sound - more likely doomed to a life of pain from every joint in their forequarters at least. Something tells me he's probably not up on checking hips either.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Well, they look nice.

:lol:
Actually, they look great. hahahaha. I actually kinda like it. Man, if one of them can REALLY work, I would be famous!

I like them. LOL. They are good looking. WOW. did I say that?????

Actually, I worked (I use this term very generously) with some Camalot and Gotti stuff. To be honest, it was the most impressive looking animal I have EVER seen. They were nice pets. I give where credit is due. Zero working ability, though and dumb as a door nail. Very very friendly. They are bred for looks and he even said it. Shoulders and head. That is it. Web site never said his dogs are protection dogs or working dogs. He just said his dogs look like tanks.

Personally, I would rather own a maltese (and I do :D ) than these monsters. They are intimidating though. LOL!!!!! Why do people own poodles and afgans. LOOKS.
That is cool with me.

Ps. If you are going to chastise this breeder about structure..........YOU had better be prepared to criticise EVERY english bulldog breeder/owner, every presa canario owner, every Cane Corso owner, every french bulldog owner, .........................
OFA says 80% of English bulldogs have hip displaysia. 75% of Cane corso.....etc. hmmmmmmm. Makes you think who is producing crap dogs, does it not?

Let's face it. Don't say how dirty someone's lawn is when your own is full of dog poop.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Re: Well, they look nice.

PeterC said:
Actually, they look great. hahahaha. I actually kinda like it. Man, if one of them can REALLY work, I would be famous!

Actually, I worked (I use this term very generously) with some Camalot and Gotti stuff. To be honest, it was the most impressive looking animal I have EVER seen. They were nice pets. I give where credit is due. Zero working ability, though and dumb as a door nail. Very very friendly. They are bred for looks and he even said it. Shoulders and head. That is it. Web site never said his dogs are protection dogs or working dogs. He just said his dogs look like tanks.

Personally, I would rather own a maltese (and I do :D ) than these monsters. They are intimidating though. LOL!!!!! Why do people own poodles and afgans. LOOKS.
That is cool with me.
Wow. And some people still wonder why the APBT as a breed is going to shit. In 10 more years, the true breed won't even be existent anymore.

As for those dogs, they are nothing more than genetically unsound mixed breed mutts. Poor dogs. It's a shame people will use a breed, & even ruin it, for their own selfish egotisitical wants: "cool" repuation, status in the neighborhood, "respect" from people, etc.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
OK, call me niave but, is it really necessary to have those huge chains around their poor necks??? I just cant understand how someone could treat an animal like that...How would they like to have 50 lbs hanging from their necks??? It's such bull(crap)! :evil: I have had pits in the past and never had to contain mine in that matter!

·
Registered
790 Posts
Miakoda

You said, "the true breed won't even be existent anymore. " It has been gone and have been a long time.

Real pits do not really exist anymore, except for a very select number of people in North America who still roll their dogs, and in countries like Taiwan and Korea. Pits by definition is a dog purly produced for one purpose. Gameness tested by rolling. This is illegal.

As for the heavy duty chains. Yours may not have needed it. However, there are dogs that need it. It is added insurance. Again, these are DOGS, not humans. Probably he wants to keep his dogs from being stolen. He is locking them up.

·
Registered
586 Posts

PeterC said:
:lol: They are bred for looks and he even said it. Shoulders and head. That is it. Web site never said his dogs are protection dogs or working dogs. He just said his dogs look like tanks.
woodspits said:
CAPONE SAYS THE PROGRAMS VIDEO IS COMIN SOON..... HOW MANY 115 LB TRUE BULLYS OUT THERE UNDER 20 INCHES AT THE WITHERS ... OR TALLER .. LOL.. WITH A TRUE SEXY APBT FACE AND BODY ...LIKE HIS THAT TRULY KNOWS HOW TO WORK ... THAT HAS HIS ATTITUDE ... WELL WOODSPITS WE HAVE SHOWN SOME RAW PICS IN THE PAST ... BUT YOU HAVENT SEEN NOTHIN YET..

CAPONE PULLIN "400" HORSES OF PURE CLASS...(pic of him "pulling" a car)
Sorry Peter, I usually find your posts right on the money, but not in this case. He does claim these dogs have working ability, and it's sad.

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: Miakoda

PeterC said:
You said, "the true breed won't even be existent anymore. " It has been gone and have been a long time.

Real pits do not really exist anymore, except for a very select number of people in North America who still roll their dogs, and in countries like Taiwan and Korea. Pits by definition is a dog purly produced for one purpose. Gameness tested by rolling. This is illegal.

As for the heavy duty chains. Yours may not have needed it. However, there are dogs that need it. It is added insurance. Again, these are DOGS, not humans. Probably he wants to keep his dogs from being stolen. He is locking them up.
They don't have to be used for fighting to be "true" APBT's. Miakoda just meant APBT's that are still true to the standard. You say "It has been gone and have been a long time," then say "except for a very select number of people....." Both can't be true. Fighting APBT's DO still exist, EVEN THOUGH it is now illegal. By definition, the breed may be "illegal," when used for fighting, but by the standard they still exist and a few good breeders are still trying to breed to this standard. I respect that. Gameness can be tested in ways other than pit fighting. For instance, protection training, hog hunting, weight pulling, schutzland (sp?), agility, etc. rather than fighting them. It still brings out and shows the "gameness" in them.

~SDM

PS
Yeah, you're about as naive as an infant if you truly believe he uses those chains to keep his dogs from being stolen and is locking them up. I've respected everything I've seen you post here, but now you're losing some credibility.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Re: Miakoda

PeterC said:

Give me a break you dont need a 50 pound chain to keep a dog from gettin stolen, he is doing that shit to work his dog out evey second of the day. :roll: The breeder needs to be put down!

·
Registered
807 Posts

PeterC said:

That is cool with me.

Ps. If you are going to chastise this breeder about structure..........YOU had better be prepared to criticise EVERY english bulldog breeder/owner, every presa canario owner, every Cane Corso owner, every french bulldog owner, .........................
OFA says 80% of English bulldogs have hip displaysia. 75% of Cane corso.....etc. hmmmmmmm. Makes you think who is producing crap dogs, does it not?

Let's face it. Don't say how dirty someone's lawn is when your own is full of dog poop.
Mine is full of dog poop, and I have pics to show it in the pic forum. Thats not the point, anybody that thinks that is cool or looks good is bad for the breed. People like yourself fuel the backyard breeders and helping the destruction of the pit blood lines. I also think its sick when the other breeds are bred to look like what they want for a show dog. That is why I love that AB's are not included in those contests!

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
Those poor dogs!!! It makes me wanna cry looking at them! Those people should be "put down" and prevented from breeding ever again.

·
Registered
449 Posts
It just doesn't look comfortable or for that matter it doesn't even look health. I don't know, kinda weird for me. But that's just my opinion.

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

PeterC said:
If you are going to chastise this breeder about structure..........YOU had better be prepared to criticise EVERY english bulldog breeder/owner, every presa canario owner, every Cane Corso owner, every french bulldog owner, .........................

I would and will chastise and criticize any and all other breeders who breed something like that, you don't have to worry about that! I frown upon any breeder who breeds dogs they know may be unhealthy, unhappy, in pain, etc. Good point, A LOT of breeders ARE producing "crap" dogs. Regarding THIS topic, I don't have a "dirty lawn," so that's not even relevant.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts