Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I think she has the cutest little snow white lashes.

This is what she does in the mornings while I clean the house! What a life!!!!

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
I love white eyelashes! Haus has them too :) Even though he looks like he's got black eyeliner on.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
jayse2303 said:
She's so pretty isn't she.

She looks realy big in them pics how old is she?
She is about 2 and a half years. We rescued her last October and the guy that we got her from said she was about 18 months old then. I gave her my birthday so we can both get old together. April 8th she will be 3 years and I will be the big 30!!

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
HausMommy said:
I love white eyelashes! Haus has them too :) Even though he looks like he's got black eyeliner on.
Sugar is the same. They look so darn cute don't they. I wish I had a shrink ray sometimes so I could just pick her up and cuddle the crap outta her!!! Gosh I love her.

·
Registered
151 Posts
She is a beuty, my Aunt n uncle used to live in Dallas, Texas. My Mum took me there to visit when I was about 4 can't remember n e thing but on the photo's are gorgous n my aunt had a peach tree in her garden.

I'd love to visit there again one day.

What does sugar weigh now?

·
Registered
151 Posts
HausMommy said:
Charlie just has two black spots on her eye lid it makes her look funny I think cute but funny.

Jx

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
ooooo new pics of sugar!

her life looks so rough, what kind of life are you giving her :lol:

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Kate said:
ooooo new pics of sugar!

She is beat daily and we have her on a starvation diet!! LOL

What does sugar weigh now?
She is a little too plump she is 68 pounds now. She could stand to lose about 5#. No worries though, the starvation diet should do the trick !! :wink

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
augrad said:
Kate said:
ooooo new pics of sugar!

I know, right? When I die I want to come back as one of yall's dogs! :D
DOG spelled backwards is GOD....coincidence, I think not!! LOL I use to always so that I wanted to die and be a dog in my next life when I was younger. I hated to wake up and go to school. I would always curse the dog whom just layed there in front of the heater in the bathroom while I got ready for school. Oh those were the days!!!

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Chico.Heidi said:
Very sexy lashes. Too bad Growly's not here to see those. She's one of my favorite dogs on here, she always looks so sophisticated!
Thanks!! :D

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Ooohhh....I want some of those lashes to wear to my office Christamas party! What do you think? :wink:

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
cannon said:
Muttbolene! :lol:

Sug has it pretty rough.
Yeah you know it! She stayed in that same spot all day long while I worked around the house cleaning and doing laundry. Today was catch-up day. She is suck a lazy bone!!! I brought the laundry in from the dryer and dumped it on her. She only moved enough to let them pile up under her so she could use the warm cloths as a pillow then back to sleep she went. What a life!

·
Registered
914 Posts
your right it looks like such a hard life.lol I think you should feed her more it looks like you can see her ribs. lol

·
Super Moderator
15,989 Posts
Why is it , that when they look so peacefully cute like that you just want to totally disturb them with a great big hug and kiss? :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts