Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know what they are? Im not real good with small breeds like this. They have bee coming to my cousins house for a few day's now, we put out flyers and nothing so far. We going to talk ot the local vet, maybe they know who they belong to. I personally thnk they were abandoned. Awesome dogs though, where one goes, they other has to be right behind. Super friendly, and seem to have basic obediance.

·
Banned
1,365 Posts
Those are little Peekenise(sp) dogs..they can be funny little guys but they look like the have been cared for in the past..strange..

good luck..tell your cousin to keep them and run a add in the paper for 30 days...

e

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
apbtgurl26 said:
They look like pekinese to me??? Very cute though! They definately had to have belonged to someone, because they're a pair...lol

I think so too, they are pretty well taken care of, nails are recently done, and were fairly groomed. Im not understanding why noone has posted flyers or responded to ours in 3 or so days though...if odin was gone, I would tear this town apart.

Were gonna put adds in, and got ot he local vets...their is only 3, so maybe one of them will recognize them from shots or something...

·
Banned
1,028 Posts
My grandmother had one of those. They always remind me of an older persons breed. She loved that dog. I have a bad feeling there may be an older person really missing those dogs right now. Good Luck in finding their owner

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Good luck either way! I think they're adorable, and I'd keep them! Are they the same sex, or one of each? My mom had a peke several years ago, and she was the best dog...the only thing is they tend to be snippy - so if they aren't used to kids they get attitudes around them.

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
I'm not disagreeing that they're Pekinese, rather turning it in to a question. My sister has two dog that look similar, but they're Shih Tsu's (sp?). What's the difference?

~S

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The bigger one is male, and the smaller is female. They wont leave david alone, following him everywhere...where he sits, they sit...its kinda funny. if I can get my batteries charged I will get some pics of it.

@Amocat00, they all confuse me also...I first thougth shitzhu, but then after looking at some pekinese pics..it seems more like them.

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Sennin said:
The bigger one is male, and the smaller is female. They wont leave david alone, following him everywhere...where he sits, they sit...its kinda funny. if I can get my batteries charged I will get some pis of it.

@Amocat00, they all confuse me also...I first thougth shitzhu, but then after looking at some pekinese pics..it seems more like them.
aaahhh...that's cute. They've definately been around kids then. I can't believe someone wouldn't be out there looking for them! Yes, I'd love to see more pics! What does Odin think of the little furry creatures??? :lol:

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I brought him up to see them, he would drop to his belly and crawl towards them and try to lick them....but he has a habit of pouncing on things, so I kept hold of him at all times. They come up to him one at a time and smell him then run and peek around from the corner.....HILARIOUS

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
OH MY!! They are super cute!!! I would keep them if nobody claimed them. I have a thing for any flat faced animal :D Is the male fixed? Maybe they were a breeding pair??? Who knows? Kiss them on their little chins, Its the best!!! People sometimes, I swear! :roll:

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Sennin said:
I brought him up to see them, he would drop to his belly and crawl towards them and try to lick them....but he has a habit of pouncing on things, so I kept hold of him at all times. They come up to him one at a time and smell him then run and peek around from the corner.....HILARIOUS
That's hilarious! Anytime my dogs see a breed other than their own or something majorly furry, they treat it like it's from another world!!! :lol:

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
maryserratos said:
OH MY!! They are super cute!!! I would keep them if nobody claimed them. I have a thing for any flat faced animal :D Is the male fixed? Maybe they were a breeding pair??? Who knows? Kiss them on their little chins, Its the best!!! People sometimes, I swear! :roll:
No, hes not fixed. I thought maybe someone was breeding them.....Figure we will ahve the vet take a look at them when we take them by there.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.