Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

Check these stray dogs we found out...

1K views 24 replies 15 participants last post by  Bustersmommy 
Good luck either way! I think they're adorable, and I'd keep them! Are they the same sex, or one of each? My mom had a peke several years ago, and she was the best dog...the only thing is they tend to be snippy - so if they aren't used to kids they get attitudes around them.

Sennin said:
The bigger one is male, and the smaller is female. They wont leave david alone, following him everywhere...where he sits, they sit...its kinda funny. if I can get my batteries charged I will get some pis of it.

@Amocat00, they all confuse me also...I first thougth shitzhu, but then after looking at some pekinese pics..it seems more like them.
aaahhh...that's cute. They've definately been around kids then. I can't believe someone wouldn't be out there looking for them! Yes, I'd love to see more pics! What does Odin think of the little furry creatures??? :lol:

Sennin said:
I brought him up to see them, he would drop to his belly and crawl towards them and try to lick them....but he has a habit of pouncing on things, so I kept hold of him at all times. They come up to him one at a time and smell him then run and peek around from the corner.....HILARIOUS
That's hilarious! Anytime my dogs see a breed other than their own or something majorly furry, they treat it like it's from another world!!! :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.