Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there something I can use at home to get Tank to stop chewing stuff he isint supposed to? He has chewed on the sliding glass door frame, the wooden bench, ect ect... I swear he is half termite :roll: I saw some spray you can buy but it was like $10.00, some bitter apple stuff.

Another thing is he keeps digging the same hole over and over again. I filled it up and packed it with dirt 3 times today andf he keeps digging it up :x

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Lisa said:
He never chews inside the house.. This is out in the back yard..
Where are you when he is in the backyard chewing stuff?
either at work or running errands. He honestly is inside ALOT more than outside.. I know he chews because he gets bored, but he has TONS of toys to chew on. I'll try the vinegar/lemon juice mix.. He has a thing about eating plants and wood...

Gotta love him.

Jeremy

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Put him outside for like an hour while we ate, this is also his feeding time. Looked to see what he is doing. Here is his summary. Ran laps around the back yard, played with his several toys (chew toys, assortment of balls, rope, bedding from his dog house) ran back and forth along the fence line with the neighbors dog, he loves this. every so often, 2-3 minutes he check Both back doors to see if he can see me. Splashed in a mud puddle for a while (he is mostly white mind you :roll: ) Even tried to chew on the corner of the house (Brick house).. He is such a goof ball. He is obviously bored, but I walk him almost daily (30 minutes) and play fetch with him daily. I also have a 3.5 yr old son who plays with him all day in the back yard.

Bulldogs will be bulldogs I guess :lol:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts