Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Some dog never "out grow" chewing up things and as a pet owner that is one of the risks that we assume...Why are they getting rid of it? Would be a better question.

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
The chewing may never stop. My dogs all still chew and they are about 3 years. What exactly is he chewing?

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
My neighbours dog used to do this, due to seperation anxiety. I would crate him during the day when you aren't home to prevent this from happening at your house.

If you decide NOT to crate him and he continues....my boyfriend is a plasterer so he could fix the walls for you! lol

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
plaster

peeblerelf said:
My neighbours dog used to do this, due to seperation anxiety. I would crate him during the day when you aren't home to prevent this from happening at your house.

If you decide NOT to crate him and he continues....my boyfriend is a plasterer so he could fix the walls for you! lol
Thanks that would be nice! thanks But i think its a bit to far for him.! manchester uk.Ha! ha! thanks maggs

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Harley is a world class chewer, and showing no signs of slowing down :roll: . She absolutely has to be crated when I'm not home. I can't even leave her in the yard, she started eating the vinyl siding off the house. I have a few suggestions from a trainer,feel free to PM me.

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
OH! Something that helps it lots of chew toys!! I keep chewies in a basket and offer her new one all the time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts