Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
I'm so sad I missed it. I ended up not being able to get off work that weekend, even though I told her 2 months in advance. :evil:

·
Registered
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i missed everyone that weekend. i was hoping to put some faces to the names but nobody showed up :cry: :cry: :cry:

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Izzy's looking beautiful as ever! Do you guys ever come out to California for any shows? I've never been to one but would love to check it out. I wanted to go to the one in Vegas but I was told that it was cancelled.

·
Registered
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
altho izzy is a california girl :D we haven't made it to an aba show yet, perhaps someday . we ARE going to the abna nationals in indiana labour day weekend if anyone is in that neibourhood. lewisburg indiana i believe

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Big congrats Cathy! Was that best female puppy she got?? WAY TO GO!!

You are a great owner and Izzy a great pup!! You deserve to own the best dogs and it sure seems you hit the jackpot with this girl so far. She looks like a real brute in that last one and she is one I will be keeping an eye on over the next few years. I wish you continued success with her for many years to come.

Regarding the ABNA nationals, It is being held in Lawrenceburg, Indiana...I checked Souza's website. ;). I am really going to try and tag along with you to that one, Cathy. This summer has been nuts and I am in need of some FUN!!

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Congratulations! That is a really nice looking dog.

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Way to go! She looks fantastic. :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts