Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are your opinions on Chicken Soup for the Dogs Soul Dog food? I saw the Sr. was rated 115. And the first 2 ingrediants are chicken and turkey. Harley has turned 1 and I am gradually starting to switch her from Daimond to the Chicken Soup.

Kelly

·
Registered
252 Posts
That's what I feed both my dogs and they do great on it. Nice, shiny coats and very firm stool. Plus, they love it. I thought it was a good value for the money as well. I used to feed Wellness, but I have a hard time finding it where I live. The Chicken Soup is more readily available in my area.

I did think about switching when I read about all the Diamond food recall B.S., but my husband talked me out of it. He thinks they look great and Chicken soup wasn't on the list......so we'll continue with it.

Mary

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The lady at the feed store told me Diamond and Chicken Soup were manufactured by the same company. I'm actually switching from Diamond Lamb & Rice Puppy to the Chicken Soup.

·
Registered
208 Posts
My progression of food has been the following. Each being better than the previous.

BilJac(Lucy LOVED it)
Nutro Ultra(Lucy was not a big fan but ate it)
Dick Van Patten's Natural Balance Ultra Premium(Lucy eats this stuff up).

I have heard really good things about Chicken Soup but I have never seen it in my area.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
jleonar said:
My progression of food has been the following. Each being better than the previous.

BilJac(Lucy LOVED it)
Nutro Ultra(Lucy was not a big fan but ate it)
Dick Van Patten's Natural Balance Ultra Premium(Lucy eats this stuff up).

I have heard really good things about Chicken Soup but I have never seen it in my area.
Which is interesting because I have never seen or heard of Nutro Ultra & Dick Van Pattens until I came to this group.

Harley loves her Chicken Soup. I've been mixing it with her Diamond Puppy so we can gradually do the switch.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Vega loves it!! Vega has alway had nice stools, and that continues with Chicken soup. However, right or wrong, one of the things I look for in dog food is for it to be a relatively dark food, I hate picking up mustard colored poops :pukeright:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts