Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We went back to the beach this morning and this time my fiance Anthony came too. We all had a great time, the weather was so nice and the water was really warm. Here are all the pics I was able to get before my camera started giving me a focus error...

On the road..

almost there...

ahhhhhh

come ON dad!!

Rocco the big chicken

come back guys!

later Anthony caught a big crab and they had loads of fun chasing it and trying not to get pinched. It would have made a great video, but my camera took a crap on me angry9:

·
Super Moderator
16,008 Posts
Great pics. Love how clear the water looks and how nice the sand looks.
Glad everyone had fun - now you have a family spot to go to. :D
How long is the drive from your house?

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Wow! Look how clear that water is. Wish we had nice beaches around here like that. Our water is a nice shade of greenish brown all the time! :roll: Great pictures! Nice to see your two again. :D

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks yall. This beach is about a 35 minute drive from our house but it's worth it because as you can see there's hardly any people there. The public beach in Gulf Shores is only about 20 minutes away, but it's almost always packed. A lady that I volunteer with at the humane society here told me about this beach and said lots of people bring their dogs there, but when we got there there were signs stating that pets aren't allowed. :cry: I guess they used to be allowed and arent anymore. A really grumpy old couple passed us today and said "didn't you see the signs? No dogs allowed." :evil: Yesterday when I brought them there I had nothing but good reactions from people. Maybe in the future I'll just bring Chloe, she seems to enjoy the water a lot more, and she's a lot less likely to run off than Rocco is. I'd hate to get caught and have to pay a fine though. Why do people have such a problem with dogs everywhere you go these days? Buncha grouchy fools.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.