Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

(Waiting for Dad to come home)

In deep thought on how to eat that bone LOL

It's hilarous to watch her with these big bones, she can't figure out how to chew them but she carries them with her everywhere.

A new trick she learned. She loves to sleep ON her crate :? Mommy accidentally left her pillow up there after she was finished vacuuming. Chloe LOVES her pillow.

Uh oh I've been caught. She figured out how to climb up the couch and then jump to her crate :roll:

Just daydreaming....

I put her pillow back on the ground and thankfully she hasn't continued to climb :D She also outgrew her baby collar this week :cry:

·
Registered
2,626 Posts

Is that a bear in this picture next to Chloe?!? :shock: What the heck kinda critter is that?!? :lol:

Oh and I love the pics of Chloe on top of her crate! :lol: Silly girl!

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
Tinkerbell said:

Is that a bear in this picture next to Chloe?!? :shock: What the heck kinda critter is that?!? :lol:

Oh and I love the pics of Chloe on top of her crate! :lol: Silly girl!
I'd like to know that myself..........LOL
Very cute pictures.That is so funny she goes on top of the crate.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is that a bear in this picture next to Chloe?!? Shocked What the heck kinda critter is that?!? Laughing
Its my mutt Marco :lol: Not exactly sure what he is since he was rescued also, but I think he's definetly part keeshond.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well whatever he is he is cute and a big boy........LOL
Well what's funny is under all that hair is a medium size dog. He's about 60 lbs. With the hair though he looked the same size as my rott who was 100 lbs. I think the hair is what is saving him from my nippy puppy, I'm constantly pulling hairballs out of her mouth :roll:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts