Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a chocolate Pitty on here???

I wanna see what my Nelson will look like when he gets older...cant seem to find any Chocolate Pitbull pics on the net...Or is this a rare colour or something?

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
I've always wondered why people don't just call them "brown" pit bulls. I guess it's the same reason gray dogs are called "blue." :)
I think because it describes the shade of brown he is better...he isnt latte colour or tan he looks like milk chocolate ... hehehe

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
No Sorry. Maybe I can get my dad to send me some. He is the sweetest dog ever! Very well behaved. Doesnt like dogs But loves females and puppies and Legend he likes but all others he doesnt. But will ignore other dogs until they get in his personal space. He's almost 11 years old. And still as spunky as a puppy! lol

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well here is the story...

My boyfriend knows this guy who owns a panel shop - he is the breeder (backyard kind I guess) I didnt see Nelson's parents because the guy is muslim (like my bf) but really strict, he doesnt agree with my bf seeing a girl outside his race (so I already dont like him)

My bf said the mum was crazy, a tan sort of colour, the dad dielsel was brindle and very placid...so how they made a chocolate escapes me

After the litter the mum became sick (bout 4 week's later) so the breeder took her to the vets...sadly she died - thats when we picked up Nelson - he was 5 weeks old...

Then the breeder left Diesel with the puppies - he ate two and mauled 2...sad huh

1 - 20 of 48 Posts