Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My daughter got a balloon this weekend and Chopper wanted to play with it. He kept jumping up to grab the string. I was upstairs on the computer and from downstairs I hear: GAAAAAAAAACK. A few minutes later.....GAAAAAAAAAACCCCCKKKK. And so on. So finally, I got down to see what is going on and I see Chopper. He grabs the string of the balloon, munch...munch....munch....until he get the balloon to his mouth. Then....GAAAAAAAAAACK......hacks the string back out and watches the balloon float up in the air again. Then, of course, in true bully fashion, starts all over again. LMAO It was too funny. :lol:









 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,958 Posts
Awww yeah, thats my boy Chopper! I can never get enough of him. He is so tough looking but the purple baloon really shows his softer side :p
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,413 Posts
Lol, that's funny! You must have a good camera cause the Fairly Odd Parents are crystal clear on your t.v lol.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ambulldogpup said:
Lol, that's funny! You must have a good camera cause the Fairly Odd Parents are crystal clear on your t.v lol.
LOL Gotta love Nickelodeon! :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
448 Posts
Kasco said:
ambulldogpup said:
Lol, that's funny! You must have a good camera cause the Fairly Odd Parents are crystal clear on your t.v lol.
LOL Gotta love Nickelodeon! :lol:

LOL funny--- that is what the kids have on now!!! HA


Great pics!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,966 Posts
LOL! Its always the simple stuff that amuses them the most! Buy a $15 toy and they will play with the bag it went in...etc.

I like how he started to climb the steps to get it done faster....that's problem solving!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
724 Posts
I HAVE to have Chopper! PLEAE PLEASE PLEASE let me have him!!! He is sooooooo cute. I love him. I would love to have seen him do the balloon thing - I bet it was sooo funny.

He's a cutie patootie!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
LSCKitty said:
I HAVE to have Chopper! PLEAE PLEASE PLEASE let me have him!!! He is sooooooo cute. I love him. I would love to have seen him do the balloon thing - I bet it was sooo funny.

He's a cutie patootie!!!
alrighty...he's on his way! But I gotta warn ya, be prepared to spend your paycheck on feeding him! LOL :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
724 Posts
Oh goody goody goody goody goody! We are all very excited and can't wait for Chopper's arrival!!

Do you have the flight information?!?! :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
412 Posts
hahah Im reading this at school, (probably shouldnt be) and I laughed out loud, imagining the noise Chopper was making. The kids in my class were like "whats so funny?" so I showed them the pics. . . they laughed too. What a silly dog!
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top