Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Friday was beautiful here so we took the dogs and my daughter and niece to the fish hatchery at the park and then the mutts went swimming at the creek. Big fun!

I laugh when I see how small Jazz looks next to the BIG lug!

The dogs were VERY interested in the fish! :shock:

They love to swim! Jazzy chases rocks. She'll dive down uner the water to fish them out. I swear she's part seal!!

Jazzy was a hero because my neice lost her flip flop and it was running down the creek. No one wanted to jump in to save it so we started yelling to Jazzy. "Jazzy! Get the shoe!" and pointing....and she did!! hooray for Jazzy!! LOL :lol:

·
Registered
323 Posts
What fun! Looks like a very nice family day out. Good girl Jazzy! My two could learn a few things from her. They won't fetch a dern thing!

·
Registered
735 Posts
what gorgeous pups you have! :D it looks like they had a blast! :)

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Looks like everyone had a good time, both dogs and humans!

Chopper is such a HUNK. I love the looks of him. :love8:

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks everyone. We did have a really good time. I love watching the pups swim! And they soooo wanted to eat those fish for lunch! LOL :lol:

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
I love Chopper. there is something about him that gets me. I did laugh when I saw the giant next to the normal one. Both Jazzy and Chopper looked like they had fun. Wish my dogs would swim like that.

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
the first picture Karen!!! lol what a difference!! Now if people could really get a grasp of his head size :wink: can't help but pet that lug all day long though!

the lake looks like so much fun!! Not enough waves for Kate though. Where is it at?

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Kate said:
the first picture Karen!!! lol what a difference!! Now if people could really get a grasp of his head size :wink: can't help but pet that lug all day long though!

the lake looks like so much fun!! Not enough waves for Kate though. Where is it at?
I know right? His head is like the size of a bowling ball! LOL :lol:

We were actually at a creek in Powder Mill Park in Bushnells Basin. It's nice because you have to clilmb down a ravine of sorts to get to the creek so there's no way anyone can walk up on us with the dogs off leash.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
It looks like everybody had a great time! I didn't realize how much bigger Chopper is than Jazzy. :shock:

Jazzy sounds like my Jaz, she will fetch anything and she goes under the water to get things all the time. It's like she's part fish.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts