Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I'm outside with the pups the other night and this ginormous Beetle lands in the driveway! Of course, Chopper has to check it out and make sure everything is kosher. Now, to me this thing was huge, it had big pinchers in the front, too! Chopper was obsessed with this Beetle. He kept sniffing it, scratching at it, he'd stand over it. It even pinched onto his nose a few times. That pissed him off and he'd snort at it! LOL It was sooo funny. He must have played with that silly Beetle for at least a half an hour before I finally took it away from him. (and when I say "I took it away" I of course mean "had my DH take it away") Here's some pictures! :D

Hmmm....what's this?

Come here, you...

Lemme get a closer look at you...

Ouch...hey that was my nose!

Why, I'll show you! Take that!

Don't worry, Mom. I've got it all under control!

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
OMG, How adorable!!Arent they funny like that??? Looks like a rhinosaurous(?) beetle. We have theme her too.

Your dogs look like they are protecting you from that beetle. Too funny, great laugh because Iknow exactly how they can be, mine do it with lizards!

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
lol chopper is such a goof!!!

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Those are hilarious! Shelby has an obsession with bumble bees...and not the little ones, but the huge furry looking ones! :shock:

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
That's a nasty looking bug! Chopper is too funny in those pics. :lol:

Hey - if it's a stinkbug, just call Sophie! If it really stinks, she'll roll around on it for you. :puke:

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
LMAO - no it wasn't a stink bug. Thank goodness!

Roxy - yes, Jazzy and Sosi didn't want anything to do with it...maybe a girl thing? LOL :lol: They were happy to let Chopper take care of it!

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
I absolutely adore that last pic of Chopper!! Too cute!!

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Chopper is a pretty dog!! I live when they "work" lol..Bug exterminator extoradanair :wink:

·
Registered
410 Posts
LOL ... great pics... We get those beetles here and Titus loves them, the funniest time I remember is when one latched onto his upper lip, I tell you what he was spinning in circles trying to get it off and shaking his head until he finally got the drift to knock it off with his paw... needless to say I was of no help cause I was laughing too hard... almost peed my pants that go round...LOL!! :lol:

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
I don't know about Moose with the beetle but my youngest son would have gone crazy with it. He loves catching bugs. Chopper is so cute with the bettle. You need to post a lot ore. Miss the dogs.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts