Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cinder and Rocket are getting along famously! Rocket is sooo excited that he has his very own moving, running, chasing squeak toy :lol:

Who's this?

Hmmm...you smell good!

Wanna play?

Rarrrr...gotcha now!

Thanks for the new toy, mom!

I'm tired...does Cinder ever get tired? Help!

Awwww....kisses for her big brother...

Leeann...Bella &Remy have told Rocket what they're laughing about...now he's laughing, too!

It's so nice to have 2 dogs...they wear each other out and make our evenings much more pleasant! lol!

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
hehe, soooo cute!!!

I love having 2 dogs....besides the added expense, I find it EASIER to have 2 than 1. Dogs are pack animals...they love the company of their own kind!

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Oh my gosh, This just makes me want to get another dog.
They look like they are having so much fun together.
I love that laughing picture!!

·
Registered
421 Posts
they look like they gat along famously!!
perfect balance (at the moment anyways) one big - one little, one black - one white, one boy - one girl (hope im right there) hehe
I also love the fact that when you have 2 dogs they keep each other company when i have to go to work, and you get twice as much love and excitment when you get home.. :lol:

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
augrad said:
Heheh. Her expression in that first pic is priceless! :lol:

Don't you just love the bottoms of her little feet? They look like tiny bear paws! :D
Haha...I just told Jason last night that her feet looked like bear paws! You should see her when I let Rocket in (his favorite place to be these days is lounging in the baby pool, lol!)...I put her in the crate just so she doesn't get trampled when he comes in and she gets soooo excited....Rocket knows he has to sit/stay when I open the crate door...then they both bolt into the living room and run around chasing each other...they're always so happy to see each other!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Awww....that's so great! They look adorable together. Can't wait to watch her grow! :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.