Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey - I have slowly noticed the past couple of weeks that Clara is not looking to chew on everything in site. The last few times, she has been behaving herself when I am on the computer, no pulling out the clothes from the basket or getting into the kitchen trash or getting my shoes or socks. She is also not trying to protect the other dogs food (still protects her own). She listens more when you speak to her and she will go lay down without being told. I think my baby is growing up. :cry:

·
Registered
323 Posts
Wow, sounds like she's being so good lately! I'm sooo jealous! Rocco has been driving me so crazy since we moved to this new house. I haven't had as much time to spend with him and he's been getting bored, poor guy. I can't wait until he gets a little older like Chloe and can just relax, when there's nothing to do.... How old is Clara now?

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Yeah I noticed the same thing about Heaven. I can actually leave shoes lying on the floor, and when I leave the room and come back, they're still intact!

·
Registered
448 Posts
Good job Clara!!

Shoes and ink pens, & pencils are Buddy's downfall LOL. For some reason he thinks ALL shoes should be tossed about the livingroom floor and left for us to trip over. :shock: He's not so much chewing them, but bringing them in and leaving them all over the place!! I have no idea what's up with that. :?

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Same with Haus too. We can leave him out of his crate if we're running a short 10-15 minute errand and come home and he's asleep on the couch!! It's kinda sad, but refreshing at the same time.

·
Super Moderator
15,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I had my wrist surgery today and I am typing one fingered, left hand, so bare with me and any mistakes. :wink: Clara is 18 months old now. Still has a little ways to go but really proud of her progress. Applause to Haus, Chole and Heaven. Rocco and Koa will be there soon. :D

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Awww Pat!! I wish you a speedy recovery! *hugs*

·
Super Moderator
15,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
HausMommy said:
Awww Pat!! I wish you a speedy recovery! *hugs*
Thanks - ya know I am hooked when I am sitting here with my typing hand in
a cast/splint.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
gazar said:
I had my wrist surgery today and I am typing one fingered, left hand, so bare with me and any mistakes. :wink: Clara is 18 months old now. Still has a little ways to go but really proud of her progress. Applause to Haus, Chole and Heaven. Rocco and Koa will be there soon. :D
Oh Koa's never been bad. Just Heaven. :lol:

I hope your wrist is feeling better today! Rest, ice, elevate... I'm sure they drilled that into your head by now!

·
Super Moderator
15,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Rest, ice, elevate... I'm sure they drilled that into your head by now!
Oh, yes. The funniest thing was the surgery itself. They gave me this "twilite stuff" and I
guess it put me asleep enough for them to do the injections into the wrist but somewhere
during the surgery I woke up and heard them talking. They had me tented so i could not
see them. I could feel them lifting my arm and turning it and at one point I heard the doctor
ask someone to bring him the saw. I said to my self, "wait a minute, this is not bone surgery
they are just to do a snip - snip. I thought, if I heard that saw being turned on I am going
to let them know I am awake. I was drugged just enough to limit my reflexes. I kept listening
for the saw when all of a sudden they lifted the tent from me. I looked at the nurse and said "are they finished already?" She looked a little startled and said yes. Another attendant came around and started to pull on the sheet underneath me as he was going to roll me to the other
bed and the nurse said to him, "She's awake, she will be able to slide herself." I do not know what the "saw conversation" was about, but I am going to ask when I go back in for the post-op.

·
Registered
448 Posts
LOL gazar about the saw... the doc will say oh hon that was not for you. I am doing some household repairs and I am borrowing a saw to do them.

Or maybe he knew you were awake, and has a bit of a sick sense of humor. :lol:

·
Super Moderator
15,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Alf said:
LOL gazar about the saw... the doc will say oh hon that was not for you. I am doing some household repairs and I am borrowing a saw to do them.

Or maybe he knew you were awake, and has a bit of a sick sense of humor. :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts