Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
First off...you can't breed a dog to be human aggressive. Pitbulls are naturally dog aggressive, but not all are. You also can't breed a dog to be a guard dog...sounds to me like they've taken everything that is in the media to be "dangerous" about a pitbull and put it into their "bloodline" and claim it's bred into them. I wouldn't buy one of them...

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
The only thing I can see that their "promoting" are all the bad traits of a pitbull... They flat out claim on their sire & dam's pages that they will attack anyone they don't know with the intent to kill...it's a bunch of BS if you ask me.

·
Registered
197 Posts
There was a HUGE arguement over this site on another board i'm a member of. The owner of the website was also a member, it got very petty !! Parents got involved and all sorts :lol: :lol: :lol: Someone posted a message saying that it was their teenage sons website !!

·
Registered
720 Posts
apbtgurl26 said:
First off...you can't breed a dog to be human aggressive. You also can't breed a dog to be a guard dog
I beg to differ this opinion...go walk into someones back yard that has a Fila or a Caucasian Mountain Dog and see what happens.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
teenage son's web site? so, is it a real site, with real breeder?

if so, what does he do w/all those Pits?

·
Registered
175 Posts
What a bunch of BS from a moron with zero knowledge of the breed he's breeding, no concern for BSL and who wouldn't know a "guard dog" if it bit him in the @ss. Awesome, just what the world needs. His mother needs to give that kid a smack in the head.

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Pits are not supposed to be human aggressive!!!!!!!!!!!! That is a defect of character and the fact that it mentions gameness in relation to fighting is enough for me to stay away. Go to the AKC's website and search for a breeder 85% of the ones that I have found ( for other breeds, I can not vouch for the Pit breeders ) were excellent breeders

·
Registered
121 Posts
I wasnt impressed with this site..like all the little scars on "classic fifty"..his face & right foreleg....and usually "game" is bred to be dog aggressive....why anyone would buy from this kennel amazes me

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Ok I looked at that website again and honestly it makes me sick to look at it!!!!!! The last thing you want is a human aggressive pit!!!!!!!!!!!! If you are looking for a gaurd dog get a Dobie, Rotty, or GSD. Dobes beginning my favorite out of the three but that is bc my grandfather had the coolest Dobes. Willy, Walyon, and Bear. Willy brought Papaw a deer once, but they are so good with us (I was small). I loved those dogs esp. Willy he was a gentle gaint if you had good intentions. But none of them tolerated any funny business. Awesome dogs!!!

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Why would you breed a dog that is a "human killer" and that you have WARNING all over! This looks like something you need to steer from and frankly I think it is horrible for the breed! The dogs look good to me...But..all the warnings and intent to kill BS is not good! Why would anyone who loves pits advertise like this...its a shame!

·
Banned
1,365 Posts
Kismet said:
wouldn't know a "guard dog" if it bit him in the @ss. Awesome, just what the world needs. His mother needs to give that kid a smack in the head.
I dont care who you are..that comment is tooooo funny LOL...that quote gave me the best laugh of the morning..

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
It looks like only one of the males and one of the females are supposedly aggressive.
The rest are written down as excellent temperaments. I honestly don't believe they are even aggressive.
He could just be saying that to fool gangster wannabes into buying his dogs, if it is true they most likely
aren't even pure APBT or they may have something medically wrong with them.

2Sun, it sounds through your messages that you are interested in a human aggressive pit bull.
If you are, then you are not a true lover of the breed. Even the old dogmen considered cruel for their
dogfighting made sure that their dogs were the perfect family pet and trustworthy around children.

If you really need a dog to look tough for you, then you are nothing but a wimp.
You should be fighting your own battles, standing your own stand, walking your own walk and talking your own talk.

Don't help in the destruction of the most regal of dogs.

·
Registered
172 Posts
You CAN breed a dog to be human aggressive and you can also breed dogs with protective and guard instincts. Just like you can breed a dog with herding instincts or anything else.

I never heard that this was a teenage kids site, but I find it a little doubtful they have dogs so maybe they are a kid living in a fantasy. Because on another board I'm a member of one person warned about them as they had stolen a pic of their dog and claimed it was their female they were breeding and that they had pups off her. So who knows how many other pics they stole and how much they are making up about even owning dogs. It wouldn't be the first time, one girl took pics off of different websites and made dogsters for each of them and an entire website all from stolen pics and another guy stole pics of peoples dogs I knew and posted them on a message board as his own, since I knew who the dogs belonged to asked him about it he said oh yeah people always steal pics of MY dogs thats why I don't have a website and he was really the thief. So its not unheard of.

Either way its still a bad way to promote the breed!!! :twisted:

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
2sun said:
teenage son's web site? so, is it a real site, with real breeder?

if so, what does he do w/all those Pits?
He changes the site often using stolen pics off the internet to advertise as "his" dogs. He's nothing more than a little shithead who mom is too since she needs to put a stop to this crap.

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
So, he is really taking people's money and giving them no puppy or what's the story?
Isn't that some sort of scam?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts