Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to get one of these collars but being a dude I have no idea what color would be good. Right now she is stuck with a boys collar. Here is the collar:

It's a 14" x 1" collar. I mesured her neck to be between 14.5" and 15.5" I can't remember who bought a collar from these guys http://myworld.ebay.com/amish_leather/ but do these mesurements seem right?
These are the colors that can be chosen from
Leather colors - Black, Tan, Brown, Burgundy, Gray, Red, White, Blue.

Jewel colors - Red, Blue, Clear, Pink.

Here are some pics of her to help you all choose.

I'll post the pics when I get her one.

·
Registered
5,272 Posts
boys collar? didn't realize there was such a thing :D i think she would look nice in blue myself, going by her reddish colour

·
Registered
719 Posts
I think blue would look very nice on her too...white jewels will dress it up and make it look classy and more feminine...

Colours are funny...you'd think anything would look good on Celeste, given she's white...but some colours don't... :?

Are you sure you measured her neck correctly? She looks like a big girl...

·
Super Moderator
16,005 Posts
If you are going to use it with the red leash I would say a Red collar
with the clear (diamond) like stones. But if you want it to look really
girly then I would say the White collar with pink stones. But I have always
thought that Burgandy leather is very classy, and I would go red on red.
Burgandy with red stones.
:D

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the input everyone. That red leash is pre-chewed up into little strands (leashes dont last long with her) and she is only about 35 ish pounds.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I think that red leather with whites stones would like nice on her and with her leash.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I really like the black with red stones, I think that would be cute on her or even the black with pink stones.
Oh man, I'm SO Hoping my hubby doesn't see that site! The dogs will all have new collars again!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts