Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow

Hey,

I posted a picture 8) Wasn't sure I knew how.

Mary

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey, thanks. Of course I'm a little biased, but I think they're both cute.

Mary

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Another

This is a better picture of the Tara's face. She's a beautiful dog.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Gorgeous dogs! Cane Corsos are so noble looking. Do a lot of people ask you if it's a pit bull?

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi,

Almost everyone thinks she's a Giant Pit Bull (I think it's because of the ear crop). But I have had people think she was a Shar-Pei, a boxer, a rottweiler, you name it. No one knows what a Corso is.

Tara was NOT happy to have a little brother at first, she's almost 5, but they get along pretty well now. She's NOT a happy-go-lucky dog. If you looked up B**ch in the dictonary, her picture would be there, LOL.

Thanks for making me feel so welcome here!!!!!!

Mary

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi cfhoftampa,

I'd re-think the Corso if I were you.......just my opinion. I'd be happy to answer any questions you have, from my perspective of course.

Mary

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
I love Corsos!!! I'm not sure I could handle one though. They're quite large! Your dogs are beautiful, welcome to the forum. I look forward to seeing more!

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Koa has such STRIKING eyes.....I bet they're even more intense in person.

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Maer said:
Koa has such STRIKING eyes.....I bet they're even more intense in person.
Thank you.. I think you might mean Heaven. Heaven is the red fawn female with the ice blue eyes. Koa is the blue male with green/grey eyes. They're both my cute little devils though! :D

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yes, I'm sorry. I did mean Heaven. A beautiful name for a beautiful dog.

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Oh my that Corso is a beauty!! Welcome. Look forward to seeing more pics! :D

·
Registered
807 Posts
Here is a friend of mine's female, she is not anything friendly but the owners. LOL

And another with his new pup

I think he has 4 or 5 Corso's

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hi Red,

Yeah, the joke around our house is that Tara has a "small circle of friends". Everyone else she could care less about.

Of course, with a face like that, every young guy we come across wants to get their hands on her and pet her, she will have NONE of that. She's not agressive to them, just gives them a look like.....nope, don't pet me, I'm backin' up now...If strangers show ANY sign of timidness, like they'd like to pet her, but aren't real sure if they're scared of her or not...she'll pick right up on that and try to intimidate them.

The first time one of my husband's work friends met her, he walked right up to her, knelt down and opened her mouth!! I freaked for a second, but they're buds now....she knew he wasn't scared of her so they get along just fine.

Corsos are very high maintenance dogs (like socialization wise). No more for me.

Mary

1 - 17 of 17 Posts