Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im 14 and i want a eb for christmas so much as last year my mum said maybe next year when you ar older and she has said i can get one but just as long as the price is not that dear i think with her going half with my dad i think they could budget to about 500 english pounds do you think that would be enough for a eb?

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
500.00 GBP = 935.708 USD

United Kingdom Pounds United States Dollars

1 GBP = 1.87142 USD 1 USD = 0.534355 GBP

·
Registered
709 Posts
shaunhogan said:
im 14 and i want a eb for christmas so much as last year my mum said maybe next year when you ar older and she has said i can get one but just as long as the price is not that dear i think with her going half with my dad i think they could budget to about 500 english pounds do you think that would be enough for a eb?
My advice would be to research some breeders, make contact with them, tell them what it is that you are looking for and what kind of home you will be providing and last talk about you financial limitations.... Even well bred dogs need good homes! If you able to come to a fair deal.... then make sure that you hold up your end of the deal! There is allot of responsibility to being a good owner!

8)

·
Registered
182 Posts
Finding a pup for that amount might be hard.
But...there are sometimes older dogs that were kept as show dogs, that don't turn out..or retired show/breeding dogs that need homes. They can sometimes be found for around that price or even for free if you can prove you are an excellent home

·
Registered
82 Posts
wrknrott said:
shaunhogan said:
My advice would be to research some breeders, make contact with them, tell them what it is that you are looking for and what kind of home you will be providing and last talk about you financial limitations.... Even well bred dogs need good homes! If you able to come to a fair deal.... then make sure that you hold up your end of the deal! There is allot of responsibility to being a good owner!

8)
I would just like to say ....fantastic advice :wink:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.