Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow, I fell in love with a store today. We have been paying $40 a bag for Nutro Natural Choice, and most recently, Canidae. Well, a friend of mine, ambull22 on here I think, told me Costco sells Kirkland, which has just as high of a score in the thread on here, sells their food for $#16.50 for the same size bag. We drove an hour and a a half to Virginia Beach today for this dog food, and came back with three bags, two of cat food, a bag of dog toys, three kinds of dog treats, and some other odds and ends. We're going to make it a monthly trip. For groceries and anything else we might need. What a great store, we even got gas for $.10 cheaper per gallon and a good price on tires for our Sequoia while we were there. I wish it were closer.

~S

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lisas1 said:
I love costco, you've got to check out there dog beds too. We are in the process of switching April over to kirkland lamb and rice and she loves it.
We almost bought a dog bed too! The round ones, they're very nice looking and big. We got the Kirkland Chicken and Rice.

~S

1 - 3 of 3 Posts