Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's some pics of our trip to the cabin last weekend. Mo got to play with his buddy Ike, a lab chow mix. They rode in the canoe together in tight quarters with no problems at all. Ike even spent the night in the cabin with us the first night.

Our humble abode

The 'front yard'

Mo and PV, short for tinkle and vinegar. Mo chased the truck when the owners drove her back to their house. They were in love.

Lots of weird noises for a city dog to investigate.

Count Momula

Country Mo

Ike was continually trying to steal Mo's bed. Here he makes himself at home in my truck.

Upon seeing we were going to the canoe, Mo bust out with his Riverdance.

Pay no mind to his purple Haloween collar. It wasn't my idea.

Someone was a little overwhelmed.

Here's the pout pic, back by popular demand.

The eddy rock.

Ike on the river.

The view from the owners house.

Artsy fartsy shot.

We found a luna moth caterpillar. I have never seen one of these. It was HUGE. I picked it up and it was heavy! Pictures do not fully portray the way it resembled a green gummy bear. I was so close to eating the green apple goodness of it.

A face not even a mother could love.

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Awww yeah, we got our Mo fix! He is looking awesome as always. I love his little jacket. As I was looking at the pics I hear a big "AWWWWW!" coming from my girlfriend behind me, lol. Satch rocks. And you take some great photos.

This is my fav

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
kogeki said:
Awww yeah, we got our Mo fix! He is looking awesome as always. I love his little jacket. As I was looking at the pics I hear a big "AWWWWW!" coming from my girlfriend behind me, lol. Satch rocks. And you take some great photos.

This is my fav

This one is my fav too! I wish I could get good shots like you do.

I love country Mo!!!! I guess he will be country Mo all the time soon.

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
You take the most amazing pictures! Looks sooo beautiful there. Yuor pics even make this city girl want to go camping.....almost! :wink:

LMAO @ the Riverdance pic! :lol:

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
kogeki said:

This is my fav

Mine too!!!! I love it!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.