Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks you very much, all of you!

Chrisnjen, i was wanting a Bullmastiff when my friend need to place Caesar and now he makes me want ANOTHER OEB. :D

brandi, he weighs about 69lbs right now. Trying to put a little more muscle on him. He wasn't getting any excercise with his old family. he has put on about 3 lbs in the last 2 months.

Tracy

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
He's handsome! What are you feeding him? Buster has gotten better definition eating Natural Balance, and Innova EVO has lots and lots of protien - he could build good muscle fast if he's exercising and eating that one.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
augrad said:
He's handsome! What are you feeding him? Buster has gotten better definition eating Natural Balance, and Innova EVO has lots and lots of protien - he could build good muscle fast if he's exercising and eating that one.
Thank you!

When I got him they had him on Beneful (garbage). I switched him to Nutro Natural Choice, since we feed our cats Nutro and they do well on it, but he doesn’t really like it very much. I was thinking of switching to EVO because of the high protein, but I was just looking at the DVP for his skin allergies. I can’t remember what the protein content is on the DVP but I know the EVO has about twice as much protein as the Nutro.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Rachel Casey said:
Wow, I didn't think that EB's got that big. They are so cute. I love the dopey faces!!!

He's an OEB or AB/EB mix, not quite sure, But he looks mosly like an OEB and is fits the size at 19" & 69lbs. He's a little norrow in the snout than most of the OEB's i've seen, but i like the drastic change in width between his snout and jaw muscles.

Thanks!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.