Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really love this dog, and really wish we could keep him, but we can't. I cannot handle 3 dogs, it's way too much for me.

It was hard to get a good picture of him, as he's such a wiggle butt! I LOVE his ears!! They stand up like that even when his head is straight forward.

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's crazy how much I love this dog, and he's not even mine!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Any word on his family? (He really looks like Bella in that 2nd pic :D )

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Kasco said:
Any word on his family? (He really looks like Bella in that 2nd pic :D )
We've tried calling the male owner to no avail. He won't return the calls. The female owner doesn't want him back at all. :( It's so sad. Poor guy. 2 years old, and he's being shuffled out the door. :(

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Oh he is really adorable. What are those red dots on his tongue? I wish I could take him. He looks like such a sweet dog.

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bogart said:
Oh he is really adorable. What are those red dots on his tongue? I wish I could take him. He looks like such a sweet dog.
I'm not sure, but I think he bit his tongue. It isn't blood, but it's really red. It looks worse in the picture.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Poor guy, I don't understand why his owner isn't returning the phone calls. He's such a handsome guy and he looks like he would make someone a perfect companion.

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
What a cute boy! I hope you can find a good home for him soon. What a shame that the owners won't even return calls. It's probably better that Magnus is away from them. Doesn't sound like they will give him the care that he needs.

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
Awww...he's a doll! I'm sure the right family is out there somewhere...thank God he has you guys to look after him until the right family can be found!

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
He is very handsome! I love his head. I hope you can find him a wonderful home!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts