Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pics from last night.

My daughter as "Major Flirt"

Me and the mutts (like my scary costume? LOL)

My husband as Leatherface, his buddy and his buddy's girls. There were three guys last night scaring the crap out of kids! My husband LIVES for Halloween. Some poor kid got so scared he dropped his mask and ran. Another dropped his bag of candy! LOL The kids dad had to come back for it. :lol:

And here's one of the girls together

Thanks for looking! Hope everyone had fun last night! :D

·
Super Moderator
15,976 Posts
Great pics. The big kids love the scarey stuff and the little kids are scared to death. We did our yard really scarey the first year we lived here and could not get the little kids to come into it. Decided then we had to make it a little more kid friendly. Parents loved it though. They kept asking if they could come into it and have their picture taken. :wink:

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Great pictures. I love Halloween too but we don't get trick or treaters here and I was working last night anyways. :(.

Real cool looking family (both dog and human). Great to be able to put a face to your name as well!

·
Banned
1,028 Posts
nice pictures. I bet your daughter and my daughters would get along great.
Funny about the kid dropping his candy. I bet your husband was proud of himself :D

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Fun pics! I love Halloween, but I never have the energy to go all out for it. I live alone, so don't see the point. :lol:

You know the truly scary thing about Leatherface? He's based on a real person! :pukeright:

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Family of 5 said:
nice pictures. I bet your daughter and my daughters would get along great.
I'll bet you're right! Remember us next time you plan an exotic vacation! LOL :lol:

Thanks everyone. We all had alot of fun. We got TONS of trick or treater although most of them never made it to the candy bowl! :badgrin:

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Very cute kids your place looked great

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
LuvaBULL said:
Those are great pics, Karen!! Everyone's costumes looked great.
Thank you! We really lucked out with the weather, it was almost 70 here yesterday! Normal for this time of year is in the 50's. It was amazing weather-wise.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts