Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
I agree, very nice looking dog! That tennis ball looks like a gumdrop!

Is that your home? It is beautiful there!

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks :p Yes thats our home! we have a cedar in and out home on 5 acres .Ponds and fruit farm.We have apple trees,plum,pears,dansom,cherries,gooseberries,grape vines. Its very peaceful.We live 35 mins from the city. Then across our driveway is our kennel. We have it on our 65 acre lot.The kennel is a 45 x 50 building one section for the dogs,boarding,bathroom and tub to washing the dogs. We have a guest house beside it (our training club house) and our training fields. There are paths through the land where we walk and dogs and a huge pond.We really love it here! i appreciate the compliment! :oops:

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
I have looked at all of the pics in all 3 threads, and instead of posting in all, I'll just post here. You're dogs are so amazing! I love the pics of the dogs on the logs! I would get worried that the logs would start to shift! I guess they wouldn't though, I'm just paranoid! Beautiful dogs though.

·
Registered
412 Posts
I just love the way Cowboy looks, he has such an expressive face with all those wrinkles around his forhead. What a sweetie!

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Tia said:
Thanks :p Yes thats our home! we have a cedar in and out home on 5 acres .Ponds and fruit farm.We have apple trees,plum,pears,dansom,cherries,gooseberries,grape vines. Its very peaceful.We live 35 mins from the city. Then across our driveway is our kennel. We have it on our 65 acre lot.The kennel is a 45 x 50 building one section for the dogs,boarding,bathroom and tub to washing the dogs. We have a guest house beside it (our training club house) and our training fields. There are paths through the land where we walk and dogs and a huge pond.We really love it here! i appreciate the compliment! :oops:

Uhhhh.....I have a yard you can mow really quickly, wanna trade houses?

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Believe me i hate mowing you can have this place anytime to mow lol takes 3 days!

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
cannon said:
Tia said:

Uhhhh.....I have a yard you can mow really quickly, wanna trade houses?

I agree wanna trade awsome looking dog

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LOL glad you think so...maybe the honeymoon here is over? lol i think it has been for years lol Thanks for the compliment we try we really do. This time of year is hard but winter has been good in NB
Cant wait to see ya soon!

·
Registered
257 Posts
wow cowboy is awesome!
how old is he in your avatar? i love that pic, those wrinkles kill me. glad to see that he held on to them too, most of bella's have evened out over time.

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I think he is 9weeks old in the picture im not real sure but i think hes 9 or 10 weeks old.Hes in germany in that picture.Angelika would know for sure. He is soo handsome then ....and now :oops:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts