1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Go Izzy!!! Thats great!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Awesome! Keep up the good work. :thumbup: Curious, how long did it take to get the nine and how much longer to get six more typically?

·
Registered
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Kasco said:
Awesome! Keep up the good work. :thumbup: Curious, how long did it take to get the nine and how much longer to get six more typically?
the points depend on the dog and how much the judges like it, lol.a dog can only get points in adult classes, no points are awarded at the "puppy" level, only ribbons. izzy has taken 9 points in two weekends of showing. placing in both the adult class, puppy class and at an adult group level (i know, it is confusing. it took me forever to figure it out )

as you are showing your dog and getting placement on how close your dog is to the breed standard some dogs achieve titles literally overnight and others show for years and never get a point. it all depend on which dog is closest to the breed standard.

my male dog championed out in one weekend of showing.

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
WOW!!! Great news Cathy!!! keep up the good work. You got 2 great dogs who fit the standard winning so many points in such short time!!! wow!! :D

·
Registered
175 Posts
When you say Canadian Championship which organization is it? I'm having a heck of a time trying to find shows for my AB in Canada. I had to go to Oregon for an ABA show because there's nothing in BC.

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Congrats to you and Izzy! She's such a beautiful girl. Is your male dog still alive? Everytime I see this pic I think he is so beautiful and would love to see more.

·
Registered
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Chico.Heidi said:
Congrats to you and Izzy! She's such a beautiful girl. Is your male dog still alive? Everytime I see this pic I think he is so beautiful and would love to see more.
no, sadly willy passed away last fall. he is still greatly missed :cry:

as for the venue is show with, i am lucky to have both the RBCSWO and the CMA here in ontario. as far as i know there are no conformation show venues in bc , sorry

·
Registered
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Re: good pic

DK's said:
Hey Cathy well done at the show your girl did well. here is a pic i got of her at the show.

Evan

hey thanks for the pic evan! how did you get her to smile for you like that? lmao!

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
attitude said:
Chico.Heidi said:
no, sadly willy passed away last fall. he is still greatly missed :cry:
Sorry to hear that. He was very handsome.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts