Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
LoL....looks like my house right now - I can totally relate. She's pretty, I love the brindling on both of them.

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Oh wow!!! I love her just like I love Dozer!! They are really pretty together! Yay for you!

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Chico.Heidi said:
Looks like a match made in Heaven! :twisted: :wink: I think she may end up being the boss some day! Careful with the collars, that's how we ended up in the E.R.
Thanks, Lucy always goes straight for Dozers tags, I was scared she would get a tooth caught in the ring, so I took them off. I have to remember to take them off before play time.

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
LuvaBULL said:
Awwww... how cute! I love the look Dozer always gets on his face, like "WTF??" :lol:
I know Dozer has the funniest faces. Look at this one, this was right after he met Lucy, You think he is a little jelous??? Talk about a long face

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Bremner53 said:
LuvaBULL said:
Awwww... how cute! I love the look Dozer always gets on his face, like "WTF??" :lol:
I know Dozer has the funniest faces. Look at this one, this was right after he met Lucy, You think he is a little jelous??? Talk about a long face

OMG! Poor Doser! What did you do to him? You had better ship him to me....ASAP! LMAO...yeah, like he'd be much happier here along with my circus! :roll:

They look wonderful together! I notice Lucy's brindle is slightl different color that Doser's. Very pretty.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.