Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
If you want it to look meanER, that would do it. But, I don't like that look much, unless maybe it's a Boxer...

~S

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I love Ellie as she is would never get her done!

I did the pic for a gate sign thats all, she looks the part!

·
Registered
623 Posts
She looks mean!!! :twisted: I like the floppy ears. My first Boxer had the cropped ears, but the one I have now... his ears are floppy. I think they look much cuter with floppy ears. Unless you want to keep people away from your house :lol:!! What program are you using?? I saw Bella's too, I would love to see what mine would look like with cropped ears!! I have photoshop elements 4.0, but have no clue what I am doing!!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
She's so much more beautiful with her full ears. But I get where you're coming from. If you need make her look more intimidating, that look will do it.

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
i dont know wbout mean but very intenss yes i kinda like the look nice and clean !

·
Registered
36 Posts
Cropped ears can look nice & certainly make a dog more intimidating, but I would never have the heart to do that to a dog...

·
Registered
255 Posts
noooo!! keep the floppy ears, their ears show personality. nelson's ears move when he's sleeping, and when i'm talking to him and i love it. then u can tell he's listening also its so cute when they have their head down and they're floppy ears twitch when they pick up certain sounds. i agree that cropped ears make them look mean. floppy floppy floppy! :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.