Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just took this picture of her with MY stuffed animals but how could I want them back after seeing this?

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol thats funny you say that cause I acutally let her have that tiger. and I tell everyone its her kill.... lol she shakes it back and forth and runs around with it! It only has like 10% of its stuffing left in it

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well the eeyore shes not suppose to have... and she knows that... but for some reason he still has wires sticking out from him and his shirt doesnt light up anymore :?: i dunno what happened :-k

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hoss said:
Very Cute. Is she actually hugging (what is left) the tiger?
lol yup, arm completely around it

·
Registered
92 Posts
Sadie had a little Snoopy she played with early on... she's all but given up on it. She really doesn't have any toys she likes anymore... oh well. I even gave her a tennis ball to play with and she watched it roll past her and looked at me as if to say... AND?!

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hey thanx for all the compliments guys!! She really loves to cuddle and be right next to something someone!

I sent my mom that picture and she says the tiger looks scared! lol I don't know how she could tell that with him only having one eye :wink:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.