Leeann took this pic for me, and I absolutely adore it:

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
OMG that is precious! :)

·
Super Moderator
15,989 Posts
Beautiful pic - Leeann does such a great job with black and white.
Love the red touches. Definately needs a frame.

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I can post the original when I get home. Leeann takes such awesome photos, and I was really bored :)

·
Super Moderator
15,989 Posts
You two should become a team and go into business doing BullBog cards, etc.
You have the cameras, the talent and the dogs. You could make a mint.
I would buy them that is for sure.
:D

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Funny you say that, I was going to put it up in my cafepress store on lunch. I have to upload the original off my home computer. :)

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
It was so cute when Justice was playing with that ball. The 3 big dogs were off somewhere else in the backyard bowling each other over and playing bitey face, and Justice was perfectly content to play by herself! Here's another cute picture:

I need to figure out a way to get more traffic to my Cafepress stores. All of the profits go to pit bull rescue (www.pbrc.net), and so far I've made $82 in profits! It takes forever for the checks to come through, though.

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
Leann..you really are talented! have you considered a career in phtography? Even as a side business? I'm serious...you do wonderful work, and you'd be surprised how much photgraphers charge. I have a friend that built her business just by word of mouth, she charges 50% of what other professionals do and last year she was able to quit her fulltime job to do photgraphy fulltime. She took some classes at a local 'continuing education' school and that helped boost her skills...and FWIW, she works primarily in digital, prints her own pics and has a 24 hr turnaround, which is IMMENSELY appealing to her customers.

So sorry to hijack your thread Tasha...the effectyou used are perfect! Justice is such a cutie! :D

·
Super Moderator
15,989 Posts
I need to figure out a way to get more traffic to my Cafepress stores. All of the profits go to pit bull rescue (www.pbrc.net), and so far I've made $82 in profits! It takes forever for the checks to come through, though.

Tasha - are these stores ones that you have organized and set up or are they ones
that you help out with through your items that you send in to sell, sort like on consignment.

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
gazar said:

Tasha - are these stores ones that you have organized and set up or are they ones
that you help out with through your items that you send in to sell, sort like on consignment.
That was Leeann that you quoted, but I'll answer for her. On Cafepress, you design your own images and upload them. You then select the products that you want it to appear on. You place them in your online shop, and people order from there. Cafepress then prints and ships the items.

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
HausMommy said:
gazar said:

That was Leeann that you quoted, but I'll answer for her. On Cafepress, you design your own images and upload them. You then select the products that you want it to appear on. You place them in your online shop, and people order from there. Cafepress then prints and ships the items.
Yep! What she said! Cafepress couldn't be any easier! I get mnoey for doing nothing, pretty much. :lol: Cafepress makes a ton of money, too, but it seems almost too good to be true that all I've had to do to make $85 was upload an image and distribute a link to my store. I think I get a lot of sales from www.pitbullforum.com because they have a rotating Cafepress advertisement on their site that pulls in images with a keyword of "pit bull" on them. I see my images on there every time I go to the site!

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Haha, I love those ads! I'm like, "Hey, that's my dog! Wait, those are my dogs!" I love it! :)

Well, I put that photo on a greeting card and a postcard:
http://www.cafepress.com/hausmommy

For some reason, the images aren't working, but it's there.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts