Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
had to stop at mac ronchy's too hook up a salad for old yeller ..lol..not a bully but cool and if ya look close you can see Stella in the one pic!!!!!!!

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ambulldogpup said:
Lol, I had one of those salads earlier. Is that your igauna? Is it a iguana? ...lol..i dont kno much about reptiles.
ya that him old yeller he was a rescue i think hes a round 5 or 6 now and close to 2.5 feet long now ! cant realy tell inn the pic a big boy !

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
I love iguanas. One of my neighbors had an iguana, Jose, and his 7 year old son accidently let him out of his cage while it was outside. We thought he was a gonner, but he showed up about a month later super buff from climbing up the Eucalyptus trees surrounding our houses. Now he lives outside and periodically shows up on peoples roofs or in their trees. He also comes down and eats cat food from the ground. He's like the neighborhood mascot now.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Alphamale, nice looking iguana but don't get mad at me I'm just looking out for the animal... His cage is WAY to small for him. If he is really 5 or 6 years old he should be at least 4 feet long and in a cage at least 6 1/2 foot long and 6 1/2 foot high. These animals are climbing animals and yours can not really move correctly. The food you are feeding him looks good except you should skip the lettuce and give him collard greens, escrole, endive, water crest and if you can find dandilions. Here is a site that is really good and tells you a lot about food and housing. www.iguanaden.com. Stella looks really interested in him.
PLEASE don't get mad at me I just want you to have a happy and healthy iguana. My sons is 2 1/2 years old and is over 3 feet already.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
What does Stella think of her or him?

I know my dogs go crazy when they see the snakes moving in their cages. They are just not sure what it is...when I hold my snakes they are right there sniffing and getting excited. They will sit there and just watch the snakes for a good 1/2 hour when they get active at night! I think when the snakes not moving they just think its a stick or something.

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
debs said:
Alphamale, nice looking iguana but don't get mad at me I'm just looking out for the animal... His cage is WAY to small for him. If he is really 5 or 6 years old he should be at least 4 feet long and in a cage at least 6 1/2 foot long and 6 1/2 foot high. These animals are climbing animals and yours can not really move correctly. The food you are feeding him looks good except you should skip the lettuce and give him collard greens, escrole, endive, water crest and if you can find dandilions. Here is a site that is really good and tells you a lot about food and housing. www.iguanaden.com. Stella looks really interested in him.
PLEASE don't get mad at me I just want you to have a happy and healthy iguana. My sons is 2 1/2 years old and is over 3 feet already.
eh moose no worries it's just a bad pic of the incloser it's 6"4 x 4"3 hes got tuns of room and as for the salad thats why i put emergey food at the beging because i didnet notice i was out of his food till last min :wink: so he got a treat ! heres a pic of the incloser

now that we on the rpetile subect lets see som more pics of your pet reptiles !here so pics of REX!

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
I forgot that you had an alligator. Wow it's a good size for a pet. Any bigger I wouldn't want it (that's just me). As for your cage I am happy to see it is big. I really like it. Beenlooking for a picture of mine but can't find a whole shot but it is a converted closet with ramps a tree and he loves it. Here is a picture of Tiny taken awhile ago with my son. He is bigger now.

This is when we got him 2 1/2 years ago

My uromastyx they are desert animals.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
OMG...I have always wanted a Mali uromastyx...I have reptiles but no lizzards. I have and have had snakes all my life...are they hard to keep...with the lighting and the food and the heat? Are they how can I say it ...picky about that stuff if you know what I mean.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Well , they need their heat but once you got it under control you have it made. We have had NO problems with it. As for food well they eat good greens and every once in a while a cricket (only a treat) thats it. Very easy.

·
Banned
1,365 Posts
eeewwweee :shock: :shock: I could not sleep with a gator in my house..we have some on the outerbanks in the canals and of course in the alligator river and they make my skin creep..eeewwwweee...

e

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
:shock: OH MY GOD...........LMAO.........I cant not believe you have a gator in your house.How did you come across him or her? What do you feed that thing? Very curious to know more about your gator.

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Kelly said:
:shock: OH MY GOD...........LMAO.........I cant not believe you have a gator in your house.How did you come across him or her? What do you feed that thing? Very curious to know more about your gator.
i got her from a pet store here in toronto she gets fed chicken breat's and goldfish and the od time steak! she kinda cool but getting big the wife now wants her gone but i think one more year than she can go to the ZOO!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.