Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Agent Squint
2,964 Posts
Can't really help as my garden is like so dangerous to walk on, due to all the holes. Roxy will dig up new plants and is still strippning the bark of my trees.

I thought it was due to lack of exercise. but like ur AB, when Roxy gets back from a lnog walk...she seems more distructive.

It doesn't really bother me, as the garden is her, But you could try getting a tin with a lid, put some coins init, and when the AB starts to dig, shake it (but don't let it be seen it was you)and say leave. This works well with us. I use it if she jumps up on ppl she has first met, and also to stop her chasing the sun reflection from my back door, she would stand there for ages, barking waiting for me to open the back door so she colud chase it! so I just shook the can, shouted leave in a stern voice and she no longer chaese the reflection :) Took a few attempts, but is worth it :)

· Agent Squint
2,964 Posts
halo said:
LOL I swaer this is a Bully Breed thing , My yard looks like a mine field. But the yard is theirs , It doesn't matter how much excercise mine get they love to dig and strip the bark of branches too.
my conifers are dying lol, I swear one of these days she gonna pull it out of the ground.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.