Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just thought I'd crosspost this from another forum. The author gave me permission. This is an example of what hogs can do to property. Imagine having to fix this mess?

"F*ck PETA - How about People for the Ethical Treatment of Personal Property?

Got a call from a frantic soccer mom yesterday morning. Said that feral hogs were coming into her neighborhood recently here in Austin Texas and had destroyed her lawn and flower beds, "right where my babies play in MY YARD!" I offered to trap the hogs and she said that she'd love me to do it, but the head of her homeowners association thinks it would be too cruel to trap the little piggies... This damage was done on 1 night folks... "

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
:shock: need some good catch dog's and a trapper id say then

a pig ass pig roast and feed the nabour hood :lol: :wink: j/k

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'd set up a motion sensitive light and when the piggies show up, BAM! Swiss cheese porkers. But I doubt you can shoot a gun in that area judging by how close the homes look.

The hogs here pretty much stay up in the mountains but they are only 20 minutes away. Maybe Loki and Gunnar will have a little fun soon :wink:

·
Banned
1,365 Posts
crackerbull..call the dogs my man...call the dogs...
and help these people out...

e :wink:

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Amazing the damage they can do, and that probably didn't take much time at all. I'd be luring some pigs into the HOA members yard, I'd bet they change their mind in no time.

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
I have never been oposed to wild hogs so that is why I ask this..........Is that just from them walking or do they root at the ground?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts