Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Hahahah! I read that wrong. Instead of seeing the King of the Jungle - Peanut, I saw the king of the jungle peanut. I was like WTF's a jungle peanut?! :lol: You'll have to excuse me - I'm still sitting at work. Open house. No parents.

Darla's beautiful as always. Great pics! :D

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
augrad said:
Hahahah! I read that wrong. Instead of seeing the King of the Jungle - Peanut, I saw the king of the jungle peanut. I was like WTF's a jungle peanut?! :lol: You'll have to excuse me - I'm still sitting at work. Open house. No parents.

Thanks. and I edited it for those who need more caffeine! :lol:

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Pitchic27 said:
augrad said:

Thanks. and I edited it for those who need more caffeine! :lol:
:laughing5:

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Woah! I'd be scared of her too! :shock:

Darla is so beautiful. Is she a dainty as she looks? She always seems so lady like and delicate.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Kasco said:

Darla is so beautiful. Is she a dainty as she looks? She always seems so lady like and delicate.
She is ....She's so lean, that at times I feel like over feeding her, I wish I had her metabolism!

But she can mo us over...she's fractured my nose, and head butted us a couple times each.....it hurts!

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Family of 5 said:
my God! what kind of camera is that? I have to get one of those
It's not even sold anymore how sad......I got it from Target, clearanced out to $75....It's an Olympus FE-100, 4.0 megapixel.

It's the lighting, I have such great pictures at 4:00 outside that back patio, it's become my studio! :roll: :lol:

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
Darla is just beautiful! And Peanut...whoa! Don't mess with the King of the Jungle :D Your backyard looks very pretty, too!

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Kasco said:

Thinking the same thing...Where is here ballerina outfit. She looks so dainty and sweet!

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Darla and the garden both look great.

I was scrolling down and was thinking 'Wow what a nice, sweet cat...AKKK!!!' Female cat?

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
cannon said:
Darla and the garden both look great.

I was scrolling down and was thinking 'Wow what a nice, sweet cat...AKKK!!!' Female cat?
I missed you messAGE...nope that's a male...he's just never liked Darla since she came home as a pup....he thinks he allows us to live here :roll: :lol:

This is how he started in our life as an abondanded kitten:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts