Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
6,529 Posts
Yeah I spent the last NINE years saving all my son's precious stuffed animals from when he was a baby. They were all in perfect condition.

That was... until Heaven found them.

I now have about 10 stuffed animals with no eyes/noses/faces/heads/stuffing.

:cry:

(But I couldn't stay mad... she just really, really likes stuffed animals.)

· Registered
6,256 Posts
lol That's funny!! We never got Haus a dog bed, because we knew he'd tear it up. He's torn the stuffing out of everything including:

2 body pillows
A comforter
2 recliners cushions
and a quilt

Not too mention numerous stuffed toys with squeakers. What kind of dog bed do you buy him?

· Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
LOL! You have a complete Calendar now don't you??? LOL... I gave up on buying dog beds......
Almost! Just a few more to go! :p

Here's his new and most favorite bed of all time....in one big piece. It is one of those oval shaped beds with the sides that come up. He LOVES that bed!

The first pic was at my girlfriends house, he got me twice and I learned. Then she couldn't resist giving him a comfy bed in his crate while she was at work. I think that was day #2 of the bed.

He has destroyed many comforters, sheets, and blankets too. He scratches them and walks around in a circle for like ten minutes before he lays down. I think that is where most of the damage happens. :wink: He loves his crate...I just think he is playing when he kills beds. He hasn't done the couch cushions yet...that would be bad. He is not allowed on the bed cause his paws get muddy.

Now he just gets blankets for his crate, and we get them cheap from Goodwill so he can thrash them all he wants.

I am still looking into getting a rubber cow mat for the crate. I found several places online to get them, but I think I will find a place to buy them locally, cause they are big and $ to ship. I will let you know how it works when I get it.

· Registered
85 Posts
I'm so happy to have this forum. Sometimes I think I'm a bad mommy and can't do anything right. THEN I see your pics. Looks just like my house!!!
My girlfriend insists on buying Petey stuffies so he can tear them up, but she doesn't understand the mess it ultimately makes and who has to clean it up? Not her...

· Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
carson said:
I'm so happy to have this forum. Sometimes I think I'm a bad mommy and can't do anything right. THEN I see your pics. Looks just like my house!!!
My girlfriend insists on buying Petey stuffies so he can tear them up, but she doesn't understand the mess it ultimately makes and who has to clean it up? Not her...
Stuffed toys don't last long here either. But he seems to like them much, much more than regular toys. They are the only thing he tries to 'pick out' at Petsmart. He only gets them for short periods of time...and even still they only last about a week, but in that week he won't go anywhere without it.

Hey, I had to wait until my dogs were sleeping before I could view this one. Remember what happened last time they were influenced by Mo's shenanagans!
I like Heidi in the background, looks like she is trying to spit out evidence. 8-[

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.