Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

These are all pictures of my 4 month old pitbull, tell me what you guys think. Hes being traing right now in weight pulling.

·
Registered
722 Posts
He's a cutie! How are you training him for weight pull?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well my grandparents ordered him a special sled and harnest from our trainer, and they train him, i think they put weights in the sled and have him pull that around all day.

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
Insanesince88 said:
Well my grandparents ordered him a special sled and harnest from our trainer, and they train him, i think they put weights in the sled and have him pull that around all day.
Be careful with that at such a young age. Too much could hurt him while he's still growing. Just be sure to have limits on time and weight (ie. very, very light, just so he can tell there's something there) while he grows.

~S

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Im not the one that does it the trainer does, i know he dont put much weight on it maybe 5 lbs. I know right now he weights 43lbs.

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
Insanesince88 said:
Im not the one that does it the trainer does, i know he dont put much weight on it maybe 5 lbs. I know right now he weights 43lbs.
Some people say no weight, but I've been told and believe 5 lbs. would be fine. They can't even compete in APA or IWPA events until 1 year, I believe.

~S

1 - 10 of 10 Posts