Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, just so happens the hotel we stayed at, you have to walk inside and go up an elevator to your room. I was hoping for one with outdoor access but Deuce was a little champ. He was a little freaked about the elevator but he got over it after his first ride. He found himself a great watering hole too.

At home he isn't allowed in the back of the house where the bedroom and restroom are. And the hotel restroom door wouldn't latch shut so we couldn't keep him out. This was new to him. He then proceeded to run onto the bed and drool toilet water all over it. Yummy.

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Nice pictures! I'm surprised he would cram his head under the lid!
My dogs seem to love drinking out of the toilet, as gross as it is...now they hate drinking out of a bowl. Whenever we go somewhere and someone gives them water in a bowl, they look at them like "um...where's the toilet?"

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
hahhaaha! Funny pictures! That is one thing Bogart never got into...drinking out of the toilet.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, I figured putting the lid down would stop him. Wrong. Later I went to the restroom and sat on a wet toilet seat. He acted like it was freakin ice cream or something. He drang non stop. We had to block the door with his crate to keep him out. We were on the third floor and we were trying to keep potty breaks to a minimum.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We are going to miss him so much when he goes in for his surgery. He is such a goof ball. He is our little smushy face.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts